Posh Principessa

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thanks to Another "Team Posh" Member

So, this member of "team Posh" isn't who I had in mind to thank tonight. In fact, it didn't really hit me until today that this person deserved so much recognition. It is my princess, Ava. We did our spring line photo shoot with Bliss Eleven Studios (by Laurie Nowling). I tried to "pump" her up about it yesterday. I guess it worked because this morning when she got up at 6:00 a.m. (like usual), she told her daddy that she needed to go back to bed to get ready for her photo shoot today. HAHA. She stayed in bed another hour. WOW!! (Can Laurie take pics everyday??).

When we started this spring/summer shoot (sleeveless dresses), it was 32 degrees, then it went up to 34 degrees, and then 40 degrees (and then it finally got HOT to 50 degrees). My strong determined lil princess, just kept smiling away. Okay, it wasn't that easy. She was shivery in a few pics, but I know Laurie got some good ones! We took about 500 pics and wore 9 different outfits. For a three year old, I must say, she cooperated pretty good. Although, mommy and Laurie did have a lot of tricks in our bag (some blew away and we ate some), but they seemed to work. Here is proof of one trick.


After all, she is the reason PP started. Not only should I thank her for that, but...I should thank her for being my nonstop model. She loves wearing mommie's dresses. Today she told me "mommy, I don't need you to make me anymore dresses. I have enough." I am so very thankful to have her on Team Posh :)

P.S. Stay tuned to see sneak peeks of the spring shoot on Bliss Eleven Studios fan page.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! You need to make a dress to match Ava's lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Ava!!! She was a trooper and we got some AMAZING shots inspite of the shivers and shoe malfunctions!!! Getting ready to send them over now. Can't wait for you to see!! Love you both! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Theme by Mod Melon