Posh Principessa

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Watch us on Fox 2 News Monday at 9:00am

Shooting for our new Posh Principessa lines are always fun, but it isn't easy as it looks. Ava acts silly, mommy acts silly, Laurie's sneezing trick is silly, and the spider in Laurie's camera is silly. Check out some of the silly behind the scene pics...

By the look on Ava's face, you are probably asking yourself "what in the world is mommy doing behind Laurie to try to make her laugh?" Well, that will be our little secret, won't it :) My motto is...I will do (almost) anything as long as we get a good pic, right? :)
We are going to be doing the Tim Ezell show THIS MONDAY morning at 9:00am. Sounds like so much fun, right? Well, it is going to be fun alright, for the fans watching because it is LIVE. There is no editing, no redoing, no cropping. You will see the true Posh Principessa colors this Monday. Does this make me just a little worried? No, not at all. My princess (diva) will be my little star no matter what :) (crossing my finger right now)
Btw..., does this mean you guys will know my secrets on how I make Ava laugh and how I get her to smile all the time. Let's hope they don't film my tricks. This is going to be exciting...make sure you watch it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Theme by Mod Melon